This was the golden age of internet access, easy access to services and great ways to travel. And, the process will continue for a long time and new things will appear on the pages. It has never been easier for explorers to travel across the world’s population by means of transportation. Even travel agencies, ticket booking partners, and travel guide professionals rely on travel app development company to expand their service offerings and customer base. Undoubtedly, technology is not only changing, but has also changed the way you travel, find places and travel books.
In this blog, we’re not going to talk about the benefits of mobile travel apps for your business and your customers. It’s something you already know and have seen many times.
Instead, here we are telling you about the changes that transportation brings to companies and customers.
Some interesting travel app statistics you should know
Nearly two-thirds of travelers rely on travel apps to plan, book and organize their leisure and business trips.
●According to one of the surveys, about 64% of travelers in the United States use apps on their phones to plan their trips in advance. ● On an average, a smartphone user often refers to the top 7-8 travel apps when searching for flight tickets, hotel reservations, checking the weather forecast, etc.
● The top three parts of travel apps that most travelers rely on are flight alerts, route planner and flight ticket finder. From the figures mentioned, it is clear that people are relying on transportation to meet their research needs.
Technology is a key driver for the travel industry and researchers
The traditional business of the travel industry will not see great results in the midst of the Internet revolution. There is a growing need to rely on travel application development to transform business operations and deliver high levels of service.
Specifically, owners of hotels and other rental properties can use the most available technology to provide a wide range of services. With the rise of online booking platforms, even explorers are finding it easy to book accommodation well in advance or at the last minute without any hassle.
Seamless planning & organization of travel itinerary
Normally, everyone’s plans for their next trip may involve scrambling for budget flights, budget hotels, and the need to find the best place. With the advancement of mobile devices, all these problems become an easy task.
●Travellers can book their accommodations accurately and keep bookings digitally.
●Refer to travel reports by pointing to your app.
● Get real-time hotel location, facility information and check-in information at a glance on the screen.
● Changes to support bookings by sending an email or using the Travel Chatbot app.
● Mobile travel apps connect travelers with companies, hoteliers and booking partners.
● Find popular and less popular destinations in one booking tool as integrated features of the same travel agency.
The android platform is a growing industry platform
When it comes to creating profitable travel apps, the Android platform seems to be the industry standard. Covering a total market share of 71.59% in April 2022, Android is an important platform for developing applications for the travel sector.
There is no shortage of reliable mobile app development company in gurgaon that will help you understand your business needs and create custom apps. You must have a clear idea of the specific features to be included in the travel kit and consider some must-have features below:
●Access to information: One of the important features of travel and tourism applications is the availability of information. Whether it’s an airline, a hotel, a tourist destination or a travel service, you must have the right parts and tools to provide relevant information.
●Offline content: It is very important for the application to provide offline information to reach the users as you get the offline mode of the network. It will be convenient for users to find offline travel reservations, travel details, flight information, etc.
● Multilingual support: Although English is considered as the most widely accepted language in the world. However, most travelers prefer to receive information about travel services in their own language. That’s why it’s important to have multilingual support in the app.
● Push Notifications: One of the key drivers of loyalty for travel businesses is to send customers regular sales promotions, offers and discounts. The presentation feature helps to do the same according to the customized requirements of the users.
The travel industry is booming again after unexpected temporary closures in 2020 due to the pandemic. After restarting in 2021, it became clear to rely on effective technological solutions to help researchers around the world. If you still rely on physical travel programs, it’s time to change your approach and hire Android app developers for travel mobile app development.