If you are studying a PhD, then you know how important it is to have access to reliable information. In this article, we will give you an overview of some of the NLB eResources that can help with writing a PhD dissertation.
What are NLB eresources and how are they helpful?
The NLB eResources is a useful tool for researchers who need to find relevant and credible information for their PhD dissertation. It allows you to search through reliable sources of information, helping you to find data that will be useful in your research. You don’t have to spend hours looking for books or journals in the library when all the data that you need can be found on the NLB eResources. NLB eResources is an easy-to-use resource that allows you to find relevant information on any topic.
NLB eResources provides trustworthy resources that you can use when writing a PhD dissertation. You can use it to find books, journals, articles and more. It’s a great tool for researchers who need access to reliable data when writing a PhD dissertation. The NLB eResources offers a range of databases that you can use to find relevant information on any topic. These include:
- Theses – Contains theses/dissertations from all public universities in Singapore as well as some private tertiary institutions.
- Materials Science – Has publications relating to materials science, including journals, books and conference proceedings.
How NLB eresources can help you in writing a dissertation?
To determine if the Problem statement and research questions are valid
The first step is to determine if your problem statement and research questions are valid. This can be done by asking yourself the following questions:
- Can you identify the problem? Is your hypothesis statement clear and specific enough? What methods will you use to test your hypothesis? Do they match your outline of the dissertation structure, which is broken down into chapters in this case?
- Have you collected enough data so far to support a conclusion that matches with what you expect based on previous studies or analyses of similar data sets? If not, how do you plan on collecting more data in order for it to be usable in this context (e.g., through surveys or interviews)? How long will it take before we have enough information from these sources so that we can draw accurate conclusions about our research question(s).
- To gain background knowledge of research methodology, statistics and computer software used in data analysis
After identifying the problem, it is essential to gain a thorough understanding of research methodology. It helps you in knowing the importance of data collection methods, sampling techniques, how to conduct a survey or an experiment. Secondly, you must understand the importance of statistics in order to evaluate the results obtained from your research studies. Thirdly, you can learn about computer software used in data analysis and how they work in detail.
To check whether the problem being studied is new
The next step is to check whether the problem being studied is new. If it has been studied before then it means that someone else has already done a lot of work in this field and there is no need for you to do another study on the same topic. This can be done by checking online databases or doing an extensive literature survey as well as looking for any previous studies on this topic.
Writing a PhD dissertation is not simply an extension of your Masters dissertation; rather, it requires a whole new set of skills and knowledge which will help you build up your knowledge in your area of expertise.
To find appropriate and relevant theories to support the study
Theories are used to explain and predict the outcome of an experiment. They are tested by conducting an experiment. Theories can be modified or rejected based on new evidence.
In order to find appropriate and relevant theories that support your study, you need to conduct a literature review before writing your dissertation proposal. This is where NLB eResources comes in handy! If you need a helping hand then you can consider getting help from dissertation writing service.
To identify gaps in the research on the topic
Identifying gaps in the research on the topic is a crucial step of writing a PhD dissertation. This can be done through different sources of information such as journals, books and online databases. You can also use different methods of data collection like surveys and interviews to identify gaps in the research on your topic.
Although this process will take time, it will help you decide which topic to choose for your study and how to approach it so that you can come up with better results. If you are unable to identify gap then consider getting PhD dissertation help from experts.
To locate sources of potential data collection instruments for primary data collection
To locate sources of potential data collection instruments for primary data collection, you can use the following databases and online search tools:
- Databases that provide access to datasets
- Dataverse.org — Provides open access to datasets in social science, humanities, and health related fields.
- DataShare — A repository of qualitative and quantitative research data from UK universities.
- ResearchData.gov — The official U.S. repository for federal agency scientific and technical datasets made publicly available by multiple agencies within the executive branch of government; it also provides information on how to create similar repositories at state or local levels as well as guidance on how best practices can be implemented when creating one’s own repository at either the federal or state level (or both).
- Dataset collections (e.g., Census data)
- Census Bureau — The U.S.’s main source for population statistics such as births/deaths/marriages/divorces since 1790 up until present day along with housing characteristics including construction permits issued by state governments throughout
We hope that we have been able to equip you with the ways to use NLB eresources while writing a PhD dissertation more effectively. With NLB eresources, you can easily locate quality research articles, books and other resources related to your topic. This will enable a faster turnaround time for completing your paper and allow for better results in terms of content accuracy and quality.