You’d better spend your money wisely if you’re thinking of using advertisements to reach your target market.
That is, a location that receives more than 2.9 billion unique visitors each month and 5 billion daily interactions.
Somewhere like Google.
Just two years after Google.com, the most well-known website in the world, Google Ads Agency was introduced. The advertising platform first appeared in October 2000 under the name Google Ad words, but in 2018 it underwent a rebranding and became known as Google Ads.
It’s no secret that these days, the more effective and targeted your paid ads are, the more clicks they produce and the higher the likelihood that they will bring in new clients.
So it should come as no surprise that businesses across all sectors are using Google Ads more and more frequently.
You’ll learn how to start advertising on Google in this guide. We’ll go through platform-specific features and show you how to fine-tune your campaigns for the greatest possible ad outcomes.
Describe Google Ads.
Google Ads is a platform for paid advertising that operates under the pay-per-click (PPC) marketing model, in which you, the advertiser, pay per click or impression (CPM) on an ad.
Google Ads are a successful technique to attract qualified visitors, or good-fit clients, to your company who are looking for the goods and services you provide. You may improve in-store traffic, increase phone calls to your business, and increase internet traffic using Google Ads.
With Google Ads, you can make and distribute strategic advertisements to your target market on desktop and mobile devices. As a result, when your target clients use Google Search or Google Maps to look for goods and services similar to yours, your company will appear on the search engine results page (SERP).
By doing this, you can reach your target market at the right time for them to see your advertisement.
Notably, platform advertisements may also appear on YouTube, Blogger, and the Google Display Network.
In order for your company to achieve all of your paid campaign objectives, Google Ads will eventually assist you in analyzing and improving those advertisements to reach more individuals.
You can also modify your advertisements to fit your budget regardless of the size of your company or the resources you have at your disposal. You can keep under your monthly budget with the help of the Google Ads tool, and you may even suspend or discontinue your ad spending at any moment.
Moving on to a more pressing concern, are Google Ads actually effective? Let’s look at some facts to help us respond to this:
- The click-through rate for Google Ads is over 2%.
- 180 million impressions from display advertising are generated per month.
- Paid ads on Google receive 65% of clicks from customers who are ready to buy.
- 43% of buyers make a purchase after seeing an advertisement on YouTube.
Why should I run a Google ad?
With more than 5 billion searches performed each day, Google is the most popular search engine. Furthermore, the Google Ads platform has been in existence for about 20 years, providing it some experience and legitimacy in sponsored advertising.
- People all over the world use Google as a resource to ask questions that are then answered by a combination of paid adverts and organic results.
- Do you need one more? Your rivals are utilizing Google Ads (and they might even be bidding on your branded terms).
- Because so many businesses use Google Ads to market their brands, even if you’re ranking organically for a certain search keyword, your results will be pushed down the page under those of your rivals.
- There is no way around using Google Ads Agency if you’re using PPC to advertise your goods or services (the only exception might be Facebook Ads, but that’s another issue).
Read More: click